HandALL® Tool Grips
The HANDALL® Advantage:
- Soft elastomer cushions tool vibration - Greatly increasing operator comfort. Makes using your air tools more enjoyable.
- Saves Money - Less grasping force is required to hold the tool reducing fatigue and the possibility of costly injuries such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Save Time - Color coding helps keep an organized shop.
- Easy to Install - Yet fits tightly to the tool handle.
- Made in the U.S.A. by Hogue, Inc. - The best name in grips for over 30 years. Hogue is an original equipment supplier of quality grips for industrial air tools. Hogue currently supplies grips to companies such as Snap-On, Chicago Pneumatic, Indresco tools etc.
- Proportioned finger grooves
- Ambidextrous palm swells
- Unique cobblestone texture
- Molded from a soft elastomer that is extremely durable and impervious to all oils and solvents found around tools
Two sizes are available to universally fit virtually all pistol grip style tools.
Small HANDALL® Fits The Following Popular Tools:
- Snap On: IM 51, IM 510B, IM 5100, IM 31
- Mac Tools: AH 121
Large HANDALL® Fits The Following Popular Air Tools:
- Mac Tools: AW 234, AW 434, AW 224, AW 135, AH 650, AH 600, AS 515A
- Snap On: AT 500C, PDR3A, PDR5
- Chicago Pneumatic: CP 734, CP 772
- Ingersol Rand: IR 231, IR 212, IR 2131, IR 244 Superduty
In addition to the popular air tools listed, the Hogue HANDALL® will fit any tool with approximate grip circumference as follows:(Use a piece of string to wrap around your tool handel, then measure and compare below for best fit.)
- Top 4-1/8: to 4-3/4"
- Bottom 4-1/2" to 5-1/4"
- Top 4-5/8" to 5-3/4"
- Bottom 5-1/8" to 6-1/4"